First of all I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG with this thing. I got tagged for this at LEAST 2 months ago… Oops…
– thank the blogger who tagged you
– tell 11 facts about yourself
– answer 11 questions and make 11 questions for the next bloggers
– use the IDA picture
– tag 11 bloggers
11 Facts about me
- I am a nerd and a geek and knowledge freak.
- I LOVE cars and motorbikes (if that wasn’t obvious already)
- Based on my psychiatrist I am “Odd” and “She never seen anyone like that.” (Seriously my results are going into 2 different extremes and it seems that my brain just likes to be a bit here and a bit there)
- It takes a lot to get me focused on something. But once I am focused, I’ll do the thing for as long as needed and to the perfection, unless I’ll realize that I’m complicating too much and I’ll lose interest again and just drop everything.
- I have 1000000 ideas for what to do, I have 100 of those ideas started somewhere but in all this time I only managed to finish like ….. 2 ??
- I suck at maintaining relationships. It’s impossible for me, because I lose interest into people really fast… Also I can’t keep a conversation going unless there’s really something to tell (Casual conversations are a huge NO NO for me)
- I like to try new stuff, as long as they seem rationale logic and have a purpose.
- I love people! ….. As test subjects… I like to “nudge” them just to see the reactions. That’s always interesting.
- I’m interesting in legit EVERYTHING…. for at least a minute
- I can get hyper obsessed with things and in that time I cannot do anything else until I finish (or know everything about) the thing I’m obsessed with.
- I turn into a smartass with people I like. It’s not that I’m trying to be mean to you (unless I’m actually trying to be mean to you) I just find you interesting and being a smartass is how I communicate the best.
Answers to Jasmin’s questions
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Does is have to be animated? If not George of the Jungle. If yes…. Hmmm Hercules.
- What makeup product you couldn’t live without?
No make-up, I could not live without that, seriously.
- If you had to only take three things to a desert island, what would they be?
A knife, shitload of silver duct tape and my emergency bag (you don’t want to know what all’s in there..
- Have you ever been in love?
Yes, or at least I thought I was…
- What was your first video game you’ve played?
Pfffff…… Jazz Jackrabbit! I will never forget that game haha
- What is your most used app?
Twitter? Idk, I don’t use apps much…
- What’s your favorite outfit?
Something comfy… Anything comfy.. A pajama?
- What shoes you couldn’t live without?
Shoes? Why isn’t my aunt answering this…. She’s crazy about shoes and I just don’t care… So… I suppose life would be quite barbed without my flats.
- What’s the last book you read?
Textbooks probably doesn’t count right? In that case… Da Vinci’s Code (for the
- What is your funniest childhood memory?
I remember having a “stand” in the middle of the village and selling EVERYTHING. From flowers, to drawings, I even did the card tricks and bunch of other stuff. I usually earned enough to invite every kid I knew to ice cream.
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
I love cats and dogs, yet I could live without both. I can’t really say I’m anything person, because every animal is cool in its own way.
My 11 questions for tagged bloggers:
- What is favorite part of blogging?
- How would you describe your friends?
- What are 5 words that describe you?
- What couldn’t you live without?
- What’s the proudest moment of your life?
- Are you proud of who you are or would you want to change it?
- Who’s your role model?
- Would you ever work for free?
- Who’s the most important person in your life and why?
- If you could have anything. What’s the thing you desire the most?
- What would you be prepared to give in order to get the thing from question 10?
Everyone who reads this.
Yes! You are tagged!