It seems that we’re back to the awards! And this time, I’ve been nominated by Anissa Marie from Mindglitched for the Versatile Blogger Award. Just like I was clueless about the existence of Infinity Dreams Award or LIEBSTER AWARD and The Liebster Award (Going again!) when I got nominated, I didn’t know this one existed either. But in the spirit of sharing, caring and making other people recognized. I’ll kindly accept this nomination, so Anissa thank you for nominating me! I’ll make sure to put it into a good use.
First, let’s see the rules of this thing, so we’ll all know what’s up.
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 1000 followers
- Notify them via social media
Okay, I did the first thing already and thanked Anissa, we’re moving onwards to the 7 things about me…
7 things about Annie
- I’m unable to follow the rules 100%…
- I love people who are able to speak their mind even if it goes against the social norm.
- I am afraid of heights and thunder/lightning
- I often mindfuck myself and later realize that the mindfuck actually makes perfect sense
- I notice EVERYTHING. Just because I don’t mention it, it doesn’t mean I didn’t notice.
- I LOVE scams, magic tricks, and all the other cool stuff.
- I have a pHD in arguing.
That’s it for today! Best wishes to the nominees I hope you’ll accept the nomination. After all the point of it is to enjoy it and not think of it as a drag.
2 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
congratulations on this nomination! From reading your blog recently you definitely have a great insightful blog that I am enjoying reading.
LikeLiked by 1 person