I’ve been, once again nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! I find it absolutely awesome because it’s a quick way to get a blog post together without too much effort. Also, I mentioned this “technique” in my post 7 Tips to have infinite blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers.
To be honest, I planned to post this one last week, but I feel asleep before I wrote it… And the next day… Well, I just didn’t feel like writing it so I didn’t post anything.
Enough of that! Moving onto the award. First, thank you, Crystal Gard for nominating me! I really appreciate the fact that you thought of me.
Next, let’s see the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Now you already know that I talked a lot about myself in my post 27 Things you didn’t know about me, I decided to share 7 facts about my JOB, even tho I already have a blog post relating to my work thoughts 40 thoughts after midnight.
Anyways. The facts:
- I work for two companies. For the first one, I work in a stationery store as a shop clerk. For the second one… It’s a hotel and well I’m everything there. A waiter, bartender, night receptionist, kitchen staff…. Anything they need me to be.
- Both my jobs are part-time jobs.
- I can’t actually pick which job I’d rather let go if I’d have to.
- Everybody is the boss of me, but both my (actual) bosses are awesome [big bonus when I need to make arrangements around my college schedule].
- At my second job (at a hotel) everyone’s looking out for me all the time, so for most of the time, it feels like all the staff is one big goofy family.
- Neither of my part time jobs is something I’d want to do for a living.
- No matter that I have two part-time jobs, I’m still chronically broke.
Okay, that’s it for today… And if you didn’t know already… I can’t follow rules, so I’ll just nominate every blogger who reads this. Have fun writing a post!