For those who read what I have to say on Twitter, you might notice that I rambled on about how I’m sick. Yeah.. I still am sick and writing a blog post was the last thing I thought about. So I have to thank Saph from The Raven Woman for tagging me because this tag saved my arse from going postless for a week.
Basically, I have no idea what this tag is, just like I didn’t know for all the other stuff I was tagged in, so let’s just move onto the rules and just do this.
Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees
It seems that I already did the first thing so question time!
What is the best thing that has happened to you this month?
This month…. I got a volunteering job with teens that has a mental disability. I went to a business seminar and well yeah that’s it.
What was the last compliment you received?
At the business seminar that I mentioned before the lady who spoke at it told me (and my friend) that our business idea is AMAZING. Even tho now my bud is freaking out now because we actually have to start doing things about it.
What was your last dream about?
I don’t exactly remember my dreams…. I only know that I’m always running from/with someone. It’s weird.
What is your dream home? How would you decorate it?
A tiny mini house in the middle of nowhere yet close enough to civilization to go there whenever needed. I don’t know how I’d decorate it, but despite it being small it would look really spacious on the inside and there would be a lot of colors and those station wall clocks. I love those…
What was your favorite holiday?
Can I say none….. I don’t have luck with holidays because I’m usually the one working when everyone else takes a vacation. I’m planning to change that this yeah…
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Right now, anywhere away from home…
What is your favorite kind of blog post to read?
The intelligent one? I mean, it either has to be about something mind boggling or a personal post.
1. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
2. How do you spend your lazy days?
3. What kind of blogger are you? (lazy hobby blogger, the big boss entrepreneur etc)
4. What is the one thing you love about blogging community?
5. What is the one thing that you hate about the blogging community?
6. What do you usually do on your “blogging day”?
7. Who is your blogging inspiration?
And of course the nominees. I nominate anyone who needs a buffer post or just wants to answer the questions I wrote.