Now would you look at that!! I got nominated for Liebster Award! How awesome is that and it happened so fast. Let’s face it, I’m only blogging since 27th November 2015. I was astonished when my blogging buddy Adrienne nominated me because honestly, I would not nominate myself for any award just yet. I mean I’m super happy that I got the award nomination, but you know… It… It happened so fast. It’s kinda like getting proposed after a week of relationship (a bit exaggerated, but you get the point). Now I feel like I am a blogger, for real. It just got official, that’s it, my life will now be consumed by blogging, because I’ll feel like I have to get more serious now. 😛
Anyhow, let’s check the rules of this award thingy that all of the future nominees will have to follow.
Basic rules of the Liebster award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 -11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award (typically people pick bloggers who have less than 1000 followers)
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated & link them to your post for more details.
And we’re already on the best part of this thigy, where I answer Adriennes questions.
1) What’s your favorite part about the blogging community?
My favorite thing is also the thing I hate about it. I love how people are so nice and supporting, but (in my case) no one gives actual feedback. It’s feels like everyone’s like those super sweet and sugary candy, that… Well, it’s really sweet, until you realize that it won’t do anything else but stick to your teeth.
2) What is your dream career?
You di not just ask me that… I don’t know. I have no idea. I just want to do something that interests me but the thing is, I find nearly EVERYTHING interesting. And I by far do not want to settle down and have one fixed career. Like I want to be a restaurant owner, have a business, be a writer, be a teacher, be an NGO person, have a mini farm on my backyard. I want to be a traveler, a researcher, a scientist, and I could go on and on. I want to have a job that doesn’t feel like a job… Because if it does, I get bored of it. So by that logic, I guess my dream career would be getting money from all my hobbies.
3) Would you consider blogging full-time?
At this point no way. Hell to the no! I would get bored of it, if it would be something I’d HAD TO do for money.
4) If you had to choose one brand of makeup and one brand of clothing to wear for the rest of your life, which brands would you choose and why?
Ugh……. I don’t know one single brand of makeup, since I don’t use it… And neither am I into fashion so…..
5) Are there any beauty, hair and fashion trends you’re looking forward to?
No… I don’t follow these stuff…. It’s one of the few things that do not interest me.
6) Do you like binge-watching on Netflix? If so, what are you currently watching?
Yes absolutely. Well actually, I don’t watch Netflix, since we don’t have that here, but I do binge watch series online. Currently I’m watching Rush and NCIS.
7) Name a couple of your hobbies besides blogging or name something you’re interested in learning.
My hobbies… Pfff…. Blogging, hiking, walking my dog, picture taking, drawing, writing, reading, ranting, thinking, learning, binge watching documentaries, reading scientific articles and obsessing over everything I find interesting. Currently I’m also learning how to code and Photoshop. Basically I’m one big nerd.
8) Who are your top 5 people you gain inspiration from on Instagram?
I only made Instagram cause Adrienne told me to follow her IG lol. I don’t really look at it…. At all…
9) What are the last 5 songs you listened to?
Bleh…. You won’t understand half of them but here we go:
- BOHEM – On je jaz (He is I)
- Siddharta – Insane
- Big Foot Mama – Kratek stik (Light touch)
- Siddharta – My Dice
- 30 Seconds To Mars – City of Angels
10) Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s the oddest/weirdest/silliest thing on that list?
Of course I have a bucket list! You can check it here. And that bucket list gets longer and longer. And the oddest thing on it, so far, is probably the fact that one day I want to own a live-in van. Like I’ll get a van and I’ll visit everyone I know around the globe and it’ll be the best thing ever.
Enough about me, onto the NOMINEES! I nominate:
- Irena on Book Dust Magic
- Aquatera on Aquatera
- Jen on Who Let the Mum Out?
- Alice on Dainty Alice
- Sarah on Writing Rambling
Now that you know the nominees let me present you my fabulous and odd questions that took me 20 min to come up with.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What was your best blogging moment and what was your most awkward blogging moment?
- What animal would you use to describe yourself with and why?
- Would you consider yourself an inspiration? Why, why not?
- How would you feel if you’d recieve a rose from a homeles person on the street on woman’s day?
- What is your biggest pet peeve (blog or life vise)?
- If you could change ONE thing about you what would it be?
- Describe your perfect partner (And no saying ‘my boyfriend/husband/other half’ does not count)
- If you could use any plugin for your blog (that you don’t already use), for what would it be?
- What is in your opinion the most inexcusable thing a blogger can do?
5 thoughts on “LIEBSTER AWARD”
Congrats! Thanks for the nominating me! 🙂
Who Let the Mum Out?
LikeLiked by 1 person